Duplex 2 Conductor Cable - 100' - 10/2 AWG - Red, Black
Duplex Boat Cable is a type of multi-conductor cable used in DC circuits and low-voltage AC applications. Pacer manufactures 10 AWG Duplex boat cables in-house in Sarasota FL USA to ensure the highest quality. First, finely stranded, Type III tinned copper conductors are used. These allow for maximum flexibility. They also prevent corrosion at the same time. The PVC jacket helps 10 AWG Duplex Boat Cable to be flexible. It also serves to prevent moisture or air from building up. How does it do that? The voids between wires are completely filled during the extrusion process. This leaves no room for moisture or air to build up. As an added bonus, a talcum powder coating is applied to the interior wires. This coating allows the outer jacket to be easily removed. Just another reason 10 AWG Duplex boat cable is perfect for marine usage.
- 10 AWG duplex boat cable
- 100 ft. of cable
- No. of Conductors: 2
- Stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Annealed Finely Stranded Tinned Copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Built for durability, flexibility, and longevity in the harshest marine environments
- So flexible that you can tie it into a knot without compromising any of its qualities
- Proprietary insulation ensures the highest level of protection available
- Ease of installation and the longevity of its design have helped solidify this boat cable as the choice of boating professionals
- Conductor Colors: Black & Red
- Conductor Stranding: 105/0.0100
- Jacket Color: White
- Jacket Thickness (inch): 2 conductors @ 0.035"
- Nom. Cable O.D. (inch): 2 conductors @ 0.265" x 0.455"
- Conductor: Annealed Fine Stranded Tinned Copper
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Resistant to: acid, alkali, abrasion, flame, gasoline, oil, and moisture
- Two conductor boat cable is a durable product for use in DC circuits as well as low voltage AC applications
- UL Standard 1426
- RoHS Compliant
- ABYC: E-11.14
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183
- UL compliant
Quick Guide (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Color: Black/Red
- Gauge: 10/2 AWG
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 10"W x 10"L WT: 15.7 lbs