Duplex 2 Conductor Cable - 100' - 12/2 AWG - Red, Black
Duplex Boat Cable is a type of multiconductor cable used in low-voltage AC applications and DC circuits. Pacer manufactures 12 AWG Duplex boat cables in house in Sarasota FL, USA to guarantee the highest quality. It begins with finely stranded, Type III tinned copper conductors. These conductors allow for maximum flexibility and prevention of corrosion. The PVC jacket helps 12 AWG Duplex Boat Cable with flexibility and also serves to prevent moisture from building up. How does it achieve this? The voids between wires are filled completely during the extrusion process. This leaves absolutely no room for air or moisture to build up. To make it even better, a talcum powder coating is applied to the interior wires. This coating will allow the outer jacket to be easily removed. Just another reason 12 AWG Duplex boat cable is perfect for marine usage.
- 12 AWG duplex boat cable
- 100 ft. of cable
- No. of Conductors: 2
- Stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Annealed Finely Stranded Tinned Copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Built for durability, flexibility, and longevity in the harshest marine environments
- So flexible that you can tie it into a knot without compromising any of its qualities
- Proprietary insulation ensures the highest level of protection available
- Ease of installation and the longevity of its design have helped solidify this boat cable as the choice of boating professionals
- Conductor Colors: Black & Red
- Conductor Stranding: 65/0.0100
- Jacket Color: White
- Jacket Thickness (inch): 2 conductors @ 0.035"
- Nom. Cable O.D.(inch): 2 conductors @ 0.245" x 0.410"
- Conductor: Annealed Fine Stranded Tinned Copper
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Resistant to: acid, alkali, abrasion, flame, gasoline, oil, and moisture
- Two conductor boat cable is a durable product for use in DC circuits as well as low voltage AC applications
- UL Standard 1426
- RoHS Compliant
- ABYC: E-11.14
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183
- UL compliant
Quick Guide (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Color: Black/Red
- Gauge: 12/2 AWG
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 10"W x 10"L WT: 12.2 lbs