Penn Conflict Spinning
The PENN Conflict features stealthy cosmetics, a lightweight design, and silky smooth HT-100 drag, these are just a few of the many reasons why so many anglers fish this reel. The metal body and side plate allow it to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment. The Techno-Balanced™ rotor ensures a smooth retrieve with complete balance. With the Superline Spool™ no backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superlines from slipping. From striper to sailfish, the Conflict was designed to perform and engineered to last.
- Full Metal Body and sideplate
- Reinforced graphite Techno-Balanced rotor on 1000-4000 sizes, Aluminum Techno Balanced rotor on 5000-8000 sizes
- Machined and anodized aluminum Superline spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Sealed HT-100 Drag System
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- 7 sealed stainless steel ball bearings.
There are no products listed under this category.