The Mach I Speed Spin reel is a good all-purpose reel and features a lightweight yet rugged graphite body, skeletal C40 carbon rotor and smooth 10-bearing system. The stainless steel bail is strong and balanced. The spool is double anodized ported knurled aluminum. Pinion gear is precision-cut solid brass. Zero Reverse anti-reverse is rock solid and reliable. Gear ratio is high-speed 6.2:1 that is appropriate for a broad range of fishing applications. The reel has an oversized multi-disc drag system to deliver a smooth and reliable performance. The fold-down anodized aluminum handle is fitted with a Lew’s SoftTouch knob.
- Rugged, lightweight graphite body
- Premium 10 bearing system with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- 6.2:1 high speed gear ratio
- Lightweight Carbon skeletal rotor
- Double anodized ported knurled aluminum spool
- Fold down anodized aluminum handle with SoftTouch knob
- Adjustable handle for right or left hand retrieve
- Strong and balanced stainless steel bail
- Precision cut solid brass pinion gear
- Over-sized multiple disc drag system for smooth performance
- Speed Lube™ for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions from extreme heat to freezing cold
|Model||Bearings||Wt. Oz.||Line Capacity||Gear Ratio||IPT|
|MH200 ||9+1 ||8.1 ||120/8 ||6.2:1 ||31" |
|MH300 ||9+1 ||9.0 ||145/10 ||6.2:1 ||32" |
IPT = Inches Per Turn, Line Capacity = yards/lbs.