Grundens Balder 302 Jacket
This professional hooded jacket is tailored from rugged, 100% waterproof PVC-coated polyester/cotton blend twill that delivers superior oil resistance and excellent cold-weather properties. This robust construction — along with a long list of professional features — make the Balder jacket an ideal choice for hard working fishermen in cold climates. A relaxed fit and Raglan cut deliver enhanced comfort, ventilation and mobility on deck, while a shaped, longer back panel provides added protection. Heavier material is added in the key areas of the torso for extra abrasion resistance and durability. Lighter material in the sleeves and hood lining enhance comfort and movement.
- 420 g/m2 and 480g/m2 PVC coated polyester/cotton blend fabric with rip-stop technology
- Low-temperature and oil resistant
- Visor hood with easy pull cord adjustment
- Double storm front with hidden press buttons
- Reinforced neoprene cuffs
- Reflective shoulder stripes
- Match up with Grundens Balder 504 Bibs
There are no products listed under this category.