Portable Digital Video Recorder with Remote for Fish Scout Camera Systems
Set Date and Time:
• Power on the DVR.
• Press the Menu button on the key fob.
• Press the Right button untilreaching Set Date Time.
• Press the OK button to begin.
• Use the Up/Down buttons to set the correct date and time.
• Press the OK button again to finish.
When the DVR is in standby mode, press the Rec button on the key fob or the DVR unit to start recording video. Press the Rec button again to stop recording.
Taking a Photo:
When the DVR is in standby mode, press the Photo button on the key fob to take a photo.
Playback of Videos/Photos:
When the DVR is in standby mode, press the Playback button on the key fob. The latest video or photo will be displayed.Follow the on-screen instruction to view more recordings.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.