DepthTrax 2BX In-Dash Digital Depth & Temp Gauge - Transom Mount - 600'
The DepthTrax 2BX is an updated version of the 1BX which includes all the advanced sonar, depth alarm, and keel offset capabilities, but also integrates dual temperature displays and an AIRMAR®, ultra-sensitive, high-performance transducer. A simple press of a button on the DepthTrax 2BX display produces instant access to water or air temperature readings via integrated sensors in both the head unit and the transducer.
The DepthTrax 2BX delivers a combination of performance and affordability unrivaled in any other depth sounder. The foundation of the DepthTrax 2BX is our proprietary algorithmic programming, which significantly reduces false readings and produces unmatched precision. Depth readings are updated four times per second on the no glare, polarized LCD icon display.
EasyTouch Programming™ gives one-touch access to the user adjustable settings:
- Keel offset adjustment automatically adjusts depth readings for a vessels’ draft requirements. Dual upper and lower depth alarms can be set throughout the full depth range.
- A 3-stage Advanced Warning System™ clearly signals an alarm condition with an audible alarm, an ultra bright red LED warning light and LCD alarm indicators.
- One-touch alarm muting instantly turns off audible depth alarms.
- User selectable feet or meter readout.
- Automatic memory retention of all user settings.
- Reads to 600' Depths (180M)
- Algorithmic Programming Significantly Reduces False Readings and Produces Unmatched Precision
- EasyTouch Programming™ Allows One-Touch Access to the User Adjustable Settings
- User Programmable Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Depth Readings for Vessels’ Draft Requirements
- User Selectable Imperial or Metric Readout
- Dual Upper and Lower Depth Alarms Can Be Set Throughout the Full Depth Range
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning System™ Clearly Signals an Alarm Condition with an Audible Alarm, LED and LCD Indicators with One-Touch Alarm Muting
- Automatic Memory Retention of All User Settings
- Removable Face System - Includes White & Black Face Plates and White/Black Trim Rings
- No Glare, Polarized LCD Icon Display with Storage Sun Cover - Spot Free Viewing With or Without Sunglasses
- Largest Display Available on an In-Dash Depth Sounder
- SoftGlow™ Backlit Display and Programming Keys- Low Intensity, Low-Temperature Lighting Prevents Eye Strain and Condensation While Providing Unparalleled Nighttime Viewing
- Flush Mount Extention for Mounting In Extra Thick Dash Panels
- Available with Transom/Glue-In or Thru-Hull Mount Transducers
- ShootThru™ Sonar Technology Allows Readings Through Solid Fiberglass and up to 1/8th inch Aluminum Hulls
- Removable Transom Transducer Bracket for Low-Profile In-Hull Mounting
- Instrument Function: Multifunction
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 2.4 lbs
- UPC: 818800103919