631 Fleetcut Polishing Compound - 16oz
A compound + polish in one product, No. 631 cuts quickly to eliminate moderate to heavy defects; oxidation, minor scratches, swirls, stains, and compound haze from fiberglass and gel coat. Fleetcut’s engineered nano abrasives and nourishing oils leave behind a mirror finish while facilitating the easy application of Collinite’s protective wax coatings; improving wax bond, spread, and durability.
- Removes moderate-heavy defects such as oxidation, minor scratches, swirls, stains, and compound haze
- Removes up to 1,000 grit sanding marks
- No. 631 Fleetcut’s versatility combines the cut of a compound with the finish of a polish
- Exclusively for marine detailing
- Not designed for use on anodized aluminum, clear coat paint, plastic, or glass
- Average spread/coverage: 250-500 sq. ft.
- For compounding use with rotary; heavy neglect
- For polishing use dual action buffer; mild neglect, seasonal maintenance
*Sold as an individual
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Type: Waxes & Polishes
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 8"L WT: 1.15 lbs
- UPC: 638234006316