B117 Traditional/CW Thru-Hull 50/200kHz, 600W, Transducer, 9-Pin, DT for Simrad, Lowrance & B & G
The B117 features a 50/200 kHz, dual-frequency, single, ceramic element in a low-profile bronze housing. The nearly-flush design minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull.
- Depth only or depth and temperature
- 600 W
- Dual-frequency element: 50 kHz with a wide 45° beamwidth for performance to 353 m (1,200'), 200 kHz with a 12° beamwidth for performance to 206 m (700')
- Right-angle cable exit saves space and protects the transducer if stepped on
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Low-profile, bronze housing has minimal drag
- Plastic P319 and stainless steel SS60 models are also available to accommodate all hull materials and deadrise angles
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns. Brochure (pdf)
- Weight: 0.9 kg (2.0 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 8 m (25')
- Hull Material: Fiberglass or wood
- Hull Deadrise: Best performance through 7°. Can accommodate up to 12°.
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 51 mm (2")