Panoptix™ PS60 Thru-Hull Down Transducer
Panoptix™ is the most unique and innovative sonar on the water. The PS60 offers the same features as the PS30 transom mount version, but in a thru-hull installation. This configuration is ideal for coastal and offshore fishermen with larger boats. Panoptix PS60 transducer allows you to see fish and bait swimming under your boat - in real time. To truly appreciate Panoptix, you have to see it for yourself.
- LiveVü Down - Provides real-time moving sonar images below the boat; see small baitfish and large target fish swimming around and pinpoint their destination left of right and their depth
- RealVü 3-D Down - Scans the area below the boat from front to back and side to side, providing a full 3-D view showing bottom contour changes, fish and structure, even while stationary
- RealVü Historical - Provides a wealth of historical sonar data - used for finding fish located throughout the entire water column in 3-D, from bottom to surface
- Mounting Option - Stainless steel stem, fairing block and mounting hardware allow for thru-hull installation on a boat with a deadrise between 0 and 25 degrees
- Panoptix PS60 Thru-Hull Down Transducer
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Mount
- Fairing Block
- Split Ring RJ45 Connector and Documentation
- Integrated 30 ft network cable, 15 ft power cable
- GPSMAP® 7400/7600 Series
- GPSMAP® 8000/8500 Series
- GPSMAP® 721/741/820/840/1020/1040 Series Chartplotters
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Temperature: No
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: RJ45
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Chirp: No
- Cable Length (Feet): Ethernet 30' - Power 15'
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 12"W x 21"L WT: 18.7 lbs
- UPC: 753759129286