Marine Monoblock Amplifier -1600W
From the leaders in Marine Audio engineering. It takes a lot of amplifier power for your bass notes to be heard clearly over the sounds of the waves, wind, and engine noise.
The GM-ME500X1 features a low-pass and a subsonic filter to tune the bass tones to match your subs and make them sound good. Conformal coated circuit boards and rubber connection/control covers keep water and dirt away from sensitive areas.
- Matched Power Ratings for optimal use with Pioneer Marine Speakers and Subwoofers
- Conformal coated circuit boards
- Rubber covers protect side panel controls, RCA terminals, and fuses
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Number of Channels - 1
- Frequency Response - 10 - 240 Hz
- 2 Ohm RMS Power Per Channel - 500W
- 4 Ohm RMS Power Per Channel - 300W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 75dB
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 10-3/4" x 8-7/16" x 2-7/`6"
*Sold as an Individual
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Watts: 1600
- Waterproof Rating: Resistant
- Channels - Available: 1
- Bridgeable: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 11"W x 13"L WT: 6.75 lbs
- UPC: 884938432139