Donnmar Plier Stainless Steel 7-3/8
- Handcrafted in upstate New York from components made in U.S.A.
- Patented Design.
- Constructed of marine grade stainless steel.
- Amazingly strong and durable.
- Non-slip Santoprene® rubber grips molded into the handles.
- Super sharp shear cutting blades cut nylon, mono (up to 450 lb.), braided line, super braids, and wire (braided and single strand) up to 180 lb. test.
- Shear cutting groove for effortless cutting.
- Replaceable Blades, so you will always have a clean cut.
- The ‘gripping’ surface of the jaws features a 20° diamond pattern for a secure hold.
- The pivot bearing is machined from solid brass. It is electroless nickel plated for a lifetime of smooth operation.
- Internal spring loading allows convenient one hand operation.
- Donnmar 950 pliers are a precision instrument with cutting blades hand fitted tolerances of 1/1000th of an inch. The heavy duty blades on the 950 cut with a scissor action where the edges actually cross. This assures a clean cut every time on wire lines. The action of the 950 pliers may feel stiff due to this cutter. The pliers will break in over time and blade adjustment is not recommended. If using solely for mono and braided lines, the 900 model is recommended for its smoother action.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.