Donnmar Plier Stainless Steel 6-3/8
- Handcrafted in upstate New York from components made in U.S.A.
- Patented Design.
- Constructed of marine grade stainless steel.
- Amazingly strong and durable.
- Non-slip Santoprene® rubber grips molded into the handles.
- Super sharp (tungsten-carbide) blades cut nylon, mono (up to 450 lb.), braided line, super braids, and wire (braided and single strand) up to 180 lb. test.
- Replaceable Blades, so you will always have a clean cut.
- The ‘gripping’ surface of the jaws features a channel groove jaw surface.
- The pivot bearing is machined from solid brass. It is electroless nickel plated for a lifetime of smooth operation.
- Donnmar pliers will not rust, corrode or oxidize.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.