Jerry Brown Line One is without question the finest hollow core braid on the market. Spectra® fiber braided fishing lines have been around for quite some time and have enjoyed widespread acceptance in the past few years- despite the fact that the Spectra® fiber is opaque and not the best for the presentation of a bait or lure- therefore requiring the use of a less-visible monofilament or fluorocarbon leader. This first generation Spectra® fiber line required a bulky knot at this connection from the braided line to the monofilament leader- difficult to tie correctly and never developing to 100% of the line strength. Line One Hollow Braided Spectra® fiber line has overcome this problem and more...
- Made in USA with genuine ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) with finer braid resulting in a smoother hand-feel and enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Jerry Brown Line One Braid is a Gel Spun braided line that performs in all saltwater or freshwater conditions.
- Colorfast with a life expectancy greater than 10 years (unless mechanically damaged).
- Resistant to UV light, chlorine, fuels, detergents, most acids or bases, or biologic growth.
- Line diameters are about 1/3 that of monofilament which means more line per reel.
- Jerry Brown Line One Spectra Braid is smooth, supple and easy to tie or splice, making it a favorite among long range anglers.
- The hollow, spliceable construction allows knotless connection of monofilament or fluorocarbon to the braid and knotless connections of braid to braid.
- Line to line splice repairs are 100% strong.