RAM Composite Twist Lock Suction Cup Mount with Universal X-Grip Cell Phone Holder
The RAP-B-166-2-UN7U consists of a 2.75" twist lock suction cup base, double socket system and universal spring loaded X-Grip holder for cell phones. The suction cup, twist lock base is designed to have a strong hold on glass and non-porous plastic surfaces, including RAM adhesive disks. The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The included X-Grip cradle has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power without hiding your phone behind foam pads and plastic. The spring loaded X-Grip holder expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your cell phone. The perfect compliment to the modern sleek interior of today's vehicles, the RAM X-Grip is the cell phone holder evolved.
- Apple iPhone 4S WITH OR WITHOUT Bumper, Skin or Case
- Apple iPhone 4 WITH OR WITHOUT Bumper, Skin or Case
- Apple iPhone 3G WITH OR WITHOUT Bumper, Skin or Case
- Apple iPhone 3 WITH OR WITHOUT Bumper, Skin or Case
- Apple iPhone (1st Generation)
- Apple iPod touch (All Models)
- Apple iPod (G1-G5)
The X-Grip holder is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size. Holder Dimensions:
Minimum Width = 0.875"
(Devices at 0.875" must be a minimum of 4" in height to fit into holder)
Maximum Width = 3.25"
Depth = 0.875" Features:
- Spring loaded holder expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
- Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many RAM-to-RAM ball mounts
- Single socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
High Strength Composite and Rubber TipsBall Size:
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size Note:
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.