Okuma Helios Low Profile
Responding to tremendous angler demand, the tournament-driven Helio baitcast reel family has been upgraded for 2013, now including a larger gear box, high speed 7.3:1 gear ratio and models in both right hand and left hand retrieve. Building upon a base of superior components that include an aluminum gear system, ABEC-5 spool bearing and full Carbonite drag system, new Helios models include both right-and left-side aluminum side plates for rugged durability, while maintaining an incredibly lean 6.3 ounces of total weight. The new models will make the Helios family Okuma\\\'s lightest baitcast reel for right and left-handers alike.
• ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and sideplates
• CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating process
• A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
• Heavy duty, aluminum gears and shafts
• Multi-disc carbonite drag system
• Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
• 8BB+1RB stainless steel bearing drive system
• Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings
• Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
• New light weight 7-position Velocity Control system
• Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body
• Easy change left side plate access port
• Lightweight at only 6.3 oz.
• Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
• Available in both right and left hand retrieve
• Helios reels are backed by a 3-year warranty program
There are no products listed under this category.