Apollo Marine 4 Channel 1200-Watt Amplifier
This 4-channel amplifier with 150-watt RMS per channel can power up to four pairs of speakers or two pairs of speakers and one subwoofer. It includes high-power mode adapters for simple bridging to increase power.
- Keep the music going for longer without draining your battery as quickly
- No more manual adjustments to your audio settings. The Easy Tune feature does it for you
- A glance at the LED indicators lets you identify if the amplifiers have a short or if they’re overheating
- Less distortion and noise, so you enjoy quality audio
- Mounting brackets are included for simple installation
- Don’t worry about potential overheating damage with our ignition protection design
Power & Efficiency
The Apollo amplifiers are designed to produce impressive power with less drain on your battery. This amp produces 150-watt RMS per channel.
Easy Tune Feature
These amplifiers use the Easy Tune feature, which automatically regulates audio settings. So, users can get the best quality sound without making manual adjustments.
Some amplifiers distort audio when they add power. Fusions are specifically designed with minimal distortion and noise, so you can enjoy high-quality audio, even at higher volumes.
Identify electrical issues at a glance. These indicator lights will show you issues with electrical currents and shorts, as well as temperature.
Easily install the amplifiers on board with the included mounting brackets.
The ignition-protected design helps prevent potential damage from overheating.
The amplifier’s circuit board has been specially coated to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
2 OHM Stable
Connect up to two speakers per channel, increasing setup options.
Fusion True-Marine Design
The amplifier is designed to last season after season. They have been tested to a high level of protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration, and UV.
In the Box:
- One Apollo 4-channel amplifier
- One mounting bracket
- One power connector
- Two speaker connectors with high-power mode adapters
- Four 8-gauge, flat-head self-tapping screws
- Four 8-gauge, pan-head self-tapping screws (for mounting bracket)
- Four screw covers
- Fuse holder
- Mounting template
- Installation instructions
- Physical Dimensions without Bracket (L x W x H): 9.25" x 7.06" x 1.75" (235 x 180 x 45 mm)
- Physical Dimensions with Bracket (L x W x H): 9.25" x 7.06" x 2.13" (235 x 180 x 50 mm)
- Weight: 4.85 lb (2.2 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX2
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 150 watt RMS x 4 @ 14.4 V input - 4 ohm < 1% THD
- Total Rated Power Output, 2 Ohm (Watts): 290 watt RMS x 4 @ 14.4 V input - 2 ohm < 1% THD
- Total Rated Power Output, 4 ohm Bridged (watts): 580 watt RMS x 2 @ 14.4 V input - 4 ohm Bridged < 1% THD
- Peak Power (watts): 1200 watts
- Input Sensitivity: 1.6 V RMS
- Input Impedance: 22k ohm
- Operating Voltage: 10.8 V - 16 V DC
- Current Draw, in Standby/off Using Amplifier on Wire: < 5 mA @ 14.4 V input
- Current Draw, On, No Audio: < 1.15 A @ 14.4 V input
- Fuse Rating: 85 A electronic fuse (no replacement necessary)
- Power-Cable Fuse Model and Rating: Bussmann™ BK/AMI-030 30 A fast-acting
- Ignition Safety Protected (SAE J1171): Yes
- Protection Circuits: Reverse voltage, input under/over voltage, over temperature, and output short circuit
- Operating temperature range: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Channels - Available: 4
- Watts: 1200w
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 10"W x 12"L WT: 7 lbs
- UPC: 753759329617