NEW ZILLION ZLNTW100HS HYPER SPEED
Zillion Type HD is now Magsealed to make it more resistant to saltwater for inshore fishing. Zillion Type HD also has a stronger drag 15.4 two more pounds of drag to help you fight those stronger fish. The handle has been increased to a 100 mm Swept Handle to give you more leverage. And the handle now has an EVA custom handle knob. The new Zillion Type HD is the right reel to handle the saltwater and brackish water environment.
NEW ZILLION-HD FEATURE:
- 1 Magsealed ball bearing (MBB)
- 10 Bearing System (1 MBB + 8 CRBB + 1RB)
- T-Wing System (TWS)
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) with 15.4 lbs drag max
- Large 100mm swept power handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- EVA custom handle knob
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame
- Free-floating A7075 aluminum alloy spool starts faster, spins longer
- Durable Zaion lightweight side plate (gear side)
- 6 Point support system
- Magforce®-Z cast control
- Zaion swept star drag
- Micro-click tension knob
NEW MAGSEALED BALL BEARING
NEW Zillion Type HD models feature the Magsealed ball bearing. Magnetic oil bridges the gap between the inner and outer bearing races—keeping the elements out.
DAIWA'S T-WING SYSTEM
T-Wing’s wider aperture means reduced angles and less line friction from any position.
FREE FLOATING SPOOL
Unlike other reels, where the pinion gear constantly rides the spool shaft, Daiwa’s unique system floats the spool independently on precision, stainless steel ball bearings. Because the pinion rides its own separate shaft, the spool spins freely, unhampered by gear train friction when casting.
There are no products listed under this category.