Daiwa Steez SV Series
STEEZ® SV SERIES
NEW STEEZ STEEZSV103XS
Daiwa’s top of the line Steez lightweight baitcasting reels now available with SV spool. SV Spool is made out of G1 Duralumin which is a lighter but has extreme strength. G1 spool with Air Brake System helps cast lightweight lures with ease to give you a longer cast with no back lash. Now with Steez SV casting light lures is stress free and you will have a lot more versatility.
NEW STEEZ® SV SERIES FEATURE:
- SV Spool, G1 Duralumin, Free Floating Spool
- Air Brake System
- Magnesium Frame
- Zaion Side Cover (Gear side) & Star Drag
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs of drag
- 12 Bearing System (11BB + 1RB)
- Swept Handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- I-Shaped Handle Knobs
- Anodized parts coloring system:
8.1:1 XTRA HYPER SPEED
6.3:1 HIGH SPEED
FREE FLOATING SPOOL
Unlike other reels, where the pinion gear constantly rides the spool shaft, Daiwa’s unique system floats the spool independently on precision, stainless steel ball bearings. Because the pinion rides its own separate shaft, the spool spins freely, unhampered by gear train friction when casting.
SV SHALLOW SPOOL
Shallow SV spools have a wider core—meaning less line is needed on the spool.