870 Marine Fiberglass Fleetwax - 16oz
Collinite’s award-winning, #1 selling marine product is the product to have for larger fleet applications when saving time and money is a priority, but performance can’t be compromised. Versatile and easy to use, this single-step formula removes film, light oxidation/discoloration, and stains from fiberglass surfaces while leaving behind a radiant, high gloss finish and durable protective coating that shields for months against weathering; UV, salt spray, and more.
- Removes tough stains that a normal wash will not
- Combine 2 steps in 1
- Provides 2-3 months of weather protection
- Can be used before the last step waxes
- For exterior marine detailing use
- Average spread/coverage: 500-1,000 sq. ft.
- For hand, dual action and rotary use
Application by hand:
- Place a nickel-sized amount of product on an applicator pad
- Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before the product starts to dry. Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker, and more reflective finish
Application by machine:
- Place 5 small pea size dots onto buffing pad. Do not over saturate pad. Only a small amount of product is needed
- Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 opm (orbits per minute). Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 opm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries and never dry buff
- Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, beautiful finish.
*Sold as a individual
- Type: Fiberglass
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 8"L WT: 1.15 lbs
- UPC: 638234008709