Axiom™ 7 DV 7" MFD with CHIRP DownVision, CPT-100 DVS Transducer & Navionics+ Chart
The Axiom is a powerful multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. The Axiom 7 DV features a 7-inch rugged all-glass touchscreen display and is powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse 3 operating system and a supercharged quad-core processor. Axiom 7 DV has built-in dual channel CHIRP DownVision sonar for imaging bottom structure and fish. A deluxe CPT-100DVS transom mount CHIRP DownVision transducer is included.
Axiom 7 DV is expandable so its capabilities can grow as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
The Axiom 7 DV is bundled with Navionics+ Charts for North America with full coastal coverage for the USA and Canada, plus over 80,000 inland ponds, lakes and rivers. You can also make your HD contour maps with your depth sounder and Navionics SonarChart Live.
Axiom 7 DV also includes a CPT-100DVS transom mount transducer, surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, power/data cable, and installation instructions.
CPT-100DVS Transom Mount CHIRP DownVision Transducer
- Rugged, All-Glass touch screen display delivers a big screen experience in a small footprint. Optically bonded for brighter colors, sharper contrast, and sunlight visibility
- LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most life-like sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting- hands down!
- Deluxe CPT-100 DVS Transom Mount Transducer Included for CHIRP DownVision and fish targeting
- Fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver for rapid position and heading updates and smooth on screen tracking
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more
- Navigate Safely at Night with the optional FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras
- Quantum CHIRP Radar Ready - Superior solid state CHIRP radar delivers no compromise performance on long and extremely short ranges
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you to stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom's waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps
- Installation: Transom Mount
- Material: Urethane
- Max Depth (Ft): DV=600 | FF=900
- Frequency (KHz): CHIRP DownVision | CHIRP DownVision / Fishfinder
- Beam Width (L/H) 25°/60°
- Records: Depth / Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fibreglass / Wood / Metal
- Cable Length (Ft/M): 33'/10M
- Deadrise: 0-90° Transom
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Type: Hotmaps/Navionics+/Gold/Platinum+/4D Max
- Included Transducer: A80351 CPT-100DVS
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Screen Size: 7'
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W x 10"L WT: 8.8 lbs