360° Red Double Stacked Navigation Light - 2nm - 0.7M Cable - Black Housing
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- The unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodized aluminum housing protects the LED and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibration proof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption – 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable)
- Supply Voltage: 10-32 VDC
- Light Colors: Red - 360°
- Visibility: 2 nm
- Number of LEDs: 2 x 28
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Vessel Size: 50M (164')
Included in Package:
- 1 Double navigation light pre-cabled with 2 x 0,7 meter shielded marine grade cables, 1 K-Lock PE mounting base, Installation guide
- Light: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 45,0 mm (1,77 in) – W: 424 gram (15 oz)Mounting block: Ø: 92,5 mm (3,64 in) – H: 24,0 mm (1,14 in) – W: 148 gram (5 oz)
- Black hard-coat anodized aluminum 50µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
Suggested Feed Cables:
- 12 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm), 24 VDC: 2 x 0,50 mm2 (maximum outer diameter 7mm)