The cornerstone of the new Gill range is The FG2 Tournament level suit. This is a serious technical foul weather gear garment developed for both professional and avid tournament anglers. The FG2 design addresses key challenges faced by these anglers: Staying dry and comfortable while delivering high performance.
Technology: 2 layer coated fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell. Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal. Coated moisture-management fabric technology with a durable water repellent outer finish.
Fabric Composition: 100% Nylon
- Vortex Hood Technology that channels air flow through the hood and collar, expelling air pressure through dedicated collar vents making it ideal for use at high speed.
- High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth with cushioned face guard
- Two-way volume adjustment for improved hood fit
- Retractable outer cuff adjusters with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
- Two chest pockets with reverse coil YKK zippers
- Two external D-ring attachment points
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure with hand warmer pockets behind
- 2-way YKK zipper protected by a double storm guard
- Zippered internal security pocket
- High visibility Reflexite® reflectives
- Fully lined with hem drainage facility
- External waist volume adjustment
- Adjustable shock cord hem
Sizes Available: S-XXXL