AV60P/ADPT Premium Marine VHF Antenna - 8' (cable sold separately)
P Series Antennas have a PL-259 connector at the base and cable is center-fed.
The AV60P-8 is a high quality gain antenna designed for the maritime VHF radio telephone service. It is a high quality antenna with a durable construction and a beautiful finish for installation on all kinds of vessels.
- Design: Collinear 5/8 wave phased brass elements. Radiating
element completely enclosed in polyurethane foam within a fiberglass tube
- AIS RX/TX Capable
- Height: 2.45m, 8'
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Length: 8'
- Wind rating: 55m/s = 125mph
- Finish: Polyurethane lacquer, white
- Temperature range: -55°C, +71°C; -67°C, +160°F
- Power rating: 100W
- Gain: 6dB
- Polarisation: Vertical
- Connector: UHF female
- 1 X 11 thread with 1 X 14 thread adapter
- DC-grounded: Yes
- Includes P Adapter to allow for side cable feed
The AV60P-8 is fitted with UNS1" x 14 female ferrules. Can be used with all standard mounting accessories.
Quick Guide (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Length (Inches): 8'
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Color: White
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 96"L WT: 4.2 lbs